RENT A ROLL-OFF DUMPSTER IN BRASELTON, GA
We proudly provide the best Roll-off Dumpster service to you with Free Delivery to your home or construction site!
We are the perfect choice for Homeowners or Contractors with our friendly and efficient customer service. Your easy online reservation can be completed in moments from the convenience of your smartphone.
We specialize in 15 yard roll-off dumpsters which are the perfect size for home clean outs, remodels, and construction projects. This size dumpster is convenient to use because the sides are easy to reach over to deposit the waste and debris.
Our transparent pricing has no hidden costs, and we are committed to make doing business a pleasure.
Reserve your dumpster today online, it only takes a couple minutes. We’ll drop it exactly where you want it, when you’re ready for your dumpster to be picked up, It’s just a simple text to get it done.
We love making it easy and convenient for our customers to get the service they want. This is why we are the fastest growing roll-off dumpster company in North Georgia. We are locally-owned, and we thank you for your business!
What is a roll-off dumpster?
It is a heavy-duty open rectangular steel container for loading trash, construction debris, storm debris, or any type of non-hazardous waste. Roll-off dumpsters are perfect for big jobs, including construction, home remodels, house clean outs, storm clean ups, roof tear-offs, commercial construction, tree removal, landscape debris removal, broken concrete, and more. They are called “roll-off” dumpsters because they are delivered by or loaded onto specially designed trucks that the dumpster rolls on and off.
How much is it's load capacity?
The included weight limit for a 15 yard dumpster is two tons or 4000 lbs. A 30 yard dumpster included weight limit is 4 tons or 8000 lbs. This is easy to stay within if you load normal debris into your dumpster. However, if you load waste concrete, bricks, tile, or shingles you may go over the tonnage limit. You can go over the included limit, however, the overweight fee is $75 per ton which simply offsets the landfill fees. Please do not fill your dumpster over the height of the sides.
What type of waste can I put?
Remodel and construction debris like wood, sheetrock, insulation, wiring, carpet, broken tile, roofing debris, tree debris, yard waste, old furniture, and more. Please do not fill your dumpster over the sides.
What can't I throw away?
However, you can inquire about our special hazardous waste removal options. Most anything can be taken with a fee, and we’ll dispose of it in an environmentally responsible way in accordance with local regulations.
Additional Fees and Conditions
- CLEAN AND GREEN DUMPSTER (“ the Company”) charges $99 for any canceled orders with less than 24 hours advance notice.
- Customer will accept full responsibility for contents of dumpster and agree to additional charges if the dumpster contains unacceptable materials (see below).
- Do not overload dumpster. A dumpster is overloaded if the contents are above the top of the top rail or exceeds 8000 lbs.
- Please note there is a 3% credit card processing fee for extra charges.
- $150.00 – fee per tree stump.
- $75 per ton will be charged if container is over the allotted weight.
- $10.00 per day after (7 days included) rental period, unless stipulated in a long term contract agreement.
- $35/pc – mattresses.
- $25.00/pc – non-commercial tires, no more than 10 per dumpster.
- $150.00/pc – commercial tires, no more than 2 per dumpster.
- $99.00/trip – relocation (5 mi max).
- $99.00/trip – trip fee for unsuccessful container pick-up or drop-off attempts.
- $80.00/container additional fee beyond the $75 per ton fee if the container is over 8000 lbs (4 tons).
- $99.00 – canceling order or postponing pick of dumpster without giving us a 24 hour notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When scheduling a final pick up please allow 2 business days for service.
- Please leave 12 inches between the trash and on top of the container to ensure we can pick up the dumpster safely.
- Dry Run Charge(s): The Company charges a fee for unsuccessful container pick-up or drop-off attempts. When this happens, we call this a “Trip fee”. When a container is unable to be dropped off or picked up due to the following reasons, a fee is charged to the customer. Valid reasons for us to charge a client the dry run fee include but are not limited to; overloaded containers, low laying power lines or tree branches, cars or any items or materials blocking access to pick up or drop off a container, door open on a container, material heaped up or hanging over the sides of the container, containers that are too heavy to be removed, locked gates or fences, inaccessible driveways or parking lots for any reason(s) out of our control. The trip fee fee is $99. This fee covers drivers pay, fuel, and time for re-routing the drivers planned schedule which takes an immense amount of work.
- Dumpsters are not to be moved by Customers. We will move the dumpsters upon request, however a $99 relocation fee may apply.
- Customer is responsible for any damages done to dumpster (including theft) while on their job site. Costs of damages will be charged back to Customer. To replace stolen dumpster the cost shall be fair average market price NEW.
- Customer will accept full responsibility for dumpster while in their possession which includes any damage to property. Customer is also responsible for damage to driveway, lawn, and other damage to property, which results from delivery and/or pick-up of dumpster regardless of weather conditions. If customer chooses to open rear door of dumpster, they will be responsible for securing the door closed before pick up.
- If a permit is required for dumpster placement, customer is responsible for acquiring such permit. Customer is responsible for fines, impounds or costs incurred from state, county or city jurisdictions while dumpster is on customer job site.
- Customer understands the rental time for the dumpster and that at any time at the Company’s discretion, the dumpster is allowed to be picked up. If monies are owed on the dumpster, the dumpster may not be picked up and the rental clock will continue until all monies are paid. If customer has dumpster removed from property by anyone other than the Company without the written authorization of the Company, this will be viewed as an act of theft and will be turned over for prosecution to the local jurisdiction of law enforcement.
- Customer understands that in the event customer fails to pay in full all monies due, the Company may refer such matters to an attorney, collection agency, or file a lien against serviced property. Customer agrees to pay, in addition to any amount due, all costs incurred by the Company as a result of these actions, including court fees, collection fees and late fees. ($75 fee on returned checks).
- Ordering a container from this web site constitutes a personal guarantee. All information is treated with the strictest confidentiality. By using or engaging in our service(s), you hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions herein. The Company takes all dumpster orders over the phone or via our website. Therefore, we are unable to obtain a written and/or signed service agreement. For all intents and purposes regarding financial and/or legal issues, the terms and conditions found here shall constitute a legally binding service agreement and shall have the same force and effect as a signed service agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE(S).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to either fill out and submit the ONLINE FORM or phone in request when dumpster is ready for pick up. We do not automatically pick up the dumpster after 7 days. Rental time stops once pick up is complete.
- Delivery and Pick Up of Containers / Acts of God – We make every effort possible to ensure timely and reliable delivery and pick up of containers. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. Inclement weather, hazardous roads and driving conditions, traffic delays, motor vehicle accidents, delays at transfer station, equipment failure, etc., happen occasionally and we cannot be responsible for these delays. We CANNOT and DO NOT guaranteed next day service for deliveries or pickups. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our service. We cannot and will not be held responsible for overweight or overloaded dumpsters. In these situations, we do not refund or credit any amount of money. Again, if you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our service. By using our services, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If it rains, snows, sleets, hails, etc. while the dumpster is in your possession, please understand we have no control over these acts of God. This may affect the weight of your dumpster. We do not have in our possession or at our disposal any tools or technology to prevent rain, snow, etc. from entering your dumpster. You always have the option to place a tarp or sheets of plywood or any type of barrier over the dumpster opening to prevent the entry of rain or snow. Additionally, the dumpsters are NOT water-tight and will not hold water beyond the saturation of materials in the dumpster and/or a minimal pooling on the floor of the dumpster. Please understand that the Company has to pay for the disposal of the contents of your dumpster. We are charged based on weight, and if a dumpster is heavier because of water saturation, we still have to pay for that additional weight.
- Credit Card Authorization: Due to the fact that we accept payment via credit card by phone before delivery of the container and due to a certain level of uncertainty, because fees and or charges can apply after the initial dumpster order, you agree and give authorization to the Company to retain your credit card information for up to 120 days beyond the last day of your container rental and to charge your credit card for any fees or charges that may apply which are covered in the terms and conditions above.
- PERMISSIBLE WASTE. While Company’s containers are in Customer’s possession, Customer shall only be permitted to place or allow to be placed only one of the following as Permissible Waste in Company’s containers:
- Construction/Demolition Waste means waste building materials and rubble resulting from construction, remodeling, repair, and demolition operations on pavements, houses, commercial buildings and other structures. Such waste include, but are not limited to, wood, bricks, metal, concrete, wall board, paper, cardboard, inert waste landfill material, and other non-putrescible wastes which have a low potential for groundwater contamination. Construction/demolition waste does not include asbestos containing materials.
- Municipal Solid Waste means any solid waste derived from households, including garbage and trash, and means solid waste from single-family and multifamily residences, hotels and motels, bunkhouses, campgrounds, picnic grounds, and day-use recreation areas. The term includes yard trimmings and commercial solid waste, but does not include solid waste from mining, agricultural, or silvicultural operations or industrial processes or operations.
- Organic and Brush Waste means leaves, brush, grass, clippings, shrub and tree prunings, discarded Christmas trees, nursery and greenhouse vegetative residuals, and vegetative matter resulting from landscaping development and maintenance other than mining, agricultural, and silvacultural operations.
- Concrete and Heavy Duty Scrap means waste that is predominantly concrete, rubble, bricks, metal scrap, and/or other dense materials.
- Regular and Commercial Tires
- Roof shingles
- IMPERMISSIBLE WASTE.While Company’s dumpsters are in Customer’s possession, Customer shall NOT place or allow to be placed Impermissible Waste, including but not limited to, any of the following kinds of waste:
- Biomedical Waste: Biomedical Waste means any solid waste which contains pathological waste, biological waste, cultures, and stocks of infectious agents and associated biologicals, contaminated animal carcasses (body parts, their bedding, and other waste from such animals), chemotherapy waste, discarded medical equipment and parts, not including expendable supplies and materials, which have not been decontaminated.
- Hazardous Waste: Hazardous Waste means any solid waste which has been defined as hazardous waste in regulations promulgated by the Board of Natural Resources, Chapter 391-3-11.
- Industrial Waste: Industrial Waste means solid waste generated by manufacturing or industrial processes that is not a hazardous waste regulated under the Hazardous Waste Management Act and regulations promulgated by the Board of Natural Resources, Chapter 391-3-11. Such waste includes, but is not limited to, wastes resulting from the following manufacturing processes: Electric power generation; fertilizer/agricultural chemicals; food and related products/by-products; inorganic chemicals; iron and steel manufacturing; leather and leather products; nonferrous metals manufacturing/foundries; plastics and resins manufacturing; pulp and paper industry; rubber and miscellaneous plastic products; stone, glass, clay, and concrete products; textile manufacturing; transportation equipment; and water treatment.
- Sludge: Sludge means and solid, semi-solid, or liquid waste generated from a municipal, commercial, or industrial wastewater treatment plant, water supply treatment plant, or air pollution control facility exclusive of the treated effluent from a wastewater treatment plant.
- Appliances: Household appliances include, but are not limited to, washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioners, and water heaters.
- Other Impermissible Materials means railroad ties, liquid waste, materials containing free flowing liquid, lead acid batteries, asbestos, paint, radioactive waste, pesticide, pesticide residue or similar deleterious materials possessing the capability to contaminate soil, water, or air which could create a threat to human health and the environment during pre-processing, processing, or post-processing.
Materials Not Accepted
The following items are unacceptable for pickup: hazardous materials, food waste, liquid waste and materials containing free flowing liquid, lead acid batteries, asbestos, paint, radioactive or industrial waste, scrap tires*, pesticide residue or similar deleterious materials possessing the capability to contaminate soil water or air which could create a threat to human health and the environment during pre-processing, processing, or post processing. (Fine of $25 for each violation) Example: 3 buckets of paint 3 X $25 = $75. We do accept mattresses, but an additional charge of $35 per mattress will be charged due to the $35 per a mattress charge the landfill charges us.
* Call for pricing.
Concrete / Brick / Dirt heavy loads must not exceed 8000 lbs. Inert loads, such as tree debris and concrete, must be “clean” which means no other debris can mixed in with the load. This is because C&D landfills are beginning to not accept trees and concrete. These inert items must to go to an “Inert Landfill” that only accepts inert debris. Violation of this term will result in a $125 charge due to the fact the Company has to separate the load at their yard before transporting to the Inert Landfill.
How long is the renting period?
Your roll-off dumpster rental is based on a seven day rental from the date of your delivery. You can easily extend your rental for $10 per day.
How large are the roll-off dumpsters?
A 15 yard dumpster is 7.5 feet wide, 16 feet long, and the sides are 4 feet tall. This dumpster is very easy to load debris into with its relatively low sides. A 15 yard dumpster holds the equivalent of about 6 pick up truck loads. It is the perfect size for most small to medium sized jobs, and fits easily in a driveway.
A 30 yard dumpster measures 7.5 feet wide, 22 feet long, and the sides are just over 5 feet tall. Note this size dumpster requires lifting debris to nearly over your head to load. A 30 yard dumpster holds the equivalent of about 12 pick up truck loads. This dumpster size is ideal for large construction sites, or projects that have bulky items to dispose of.
Where can I place the dumpster?
You can place it anywhere on private property, but it is commonly placed on a durable driveway surface or in a yard. If you need to place the dumpster in a public place like a shoulder of a street, you will be required to get a permit from your local government before we can deliver.
How much space do I need?
Place the dumpster on a driveway or on the grass. We need ample space in front to pull away to drop the dumpster which is approximately 60 feet. We also need 20 ft. overhead free from powerlines and tree limbs so we can lift the dumpster.