Long Term 30 yard Dumpster
Clean and Green Dumpster
Roll-off Dumpster Rental
Terms and Conditions
Clean and Green Dumpster, a division of Marine Performance Group Inc, agrees to rent certain roll-off dumpster equipment (“Equipment”) to customer (“Customer”) on the basis of the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
Except as specifically set forth herein, or as otherwise communicated by Clean and Green Dumpster to Customer, the following terms and conditions, including the Rental Documents (as defined herein) shall apply to and govern both commercial and residential rentals.
1. Acceptance; Contract Formation. This transaction, including Clean and Green Dumpster rental of Equipment to Customer, is expressly limited to and made conditional upon Customer’s acceptance of all the terms and conditions contained herein and as set forth in any related rental document, including, but not limited to any quotation, proposal, acknowledgment and/or invoice (collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Rental Documents”).
The terms and conditions stated herein shall apply to and govern all Rental Documents, including any agreement, order and/or rental that may result herefrom, and these terms and conditions, along with the Rental Documents, constitute the entire agreement between Clean and Green Dumpster and Customer. Any of Customer’s terms contained in any request for quotation, purchase order, release, acknowledgement or any other Customer document which are in addition to or different from the terms contained herein are hereby specifically objected to, rejected and excluded, and shall be of no force or effect.
2. Ordering Process. Clean and Green Dumpster takes and processes all Equipment rental orders either via telephone or via our website which is located at www.cgdumpster.com (the “Website”). Customer acknowledges and agrees that upon Customer’s placement of an order for the rental of Equipment (either via telephone or via the Website), and Clean and Green Dumpster’s acceptance of such order, then a binding and enforceable rental agreement shall exist between Clean and Green Dumpster and Customer with respect to such Equipment based upon these terms and conditions, as well any applicable Rental Documents.
All rental orders accepted by Clean and Green Dumpster are accepted with the understanding that each such order is subject to Clean and Green Dumpster’s ability to obtain and furnish the Equipment to Customer. Customer is solely responsible for contacting Company (either via telephone or via the Website) in order to initiate the commencement of the Services, as well as the final pick-up of the Equipment.
3.Delivery and Pick Up of Equipment. Clean and Green Dumpster will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure timely delivery and pick up of Equipment; provided that, due to circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, inclement weather, hazardous roads and/or driving conditions, traffic delays, motor vehicle accidents, delays at landfills and equipment failure, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. Clean and Green Dumpster will not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for costs, expenses, losses and/or damages incurred by Customer in any manner relating to such delays.
Upon the delivery of the Equipment to the location as designated by Customer, Customer shall not move, transport or attempt to move or transport (either directly or indirectly) the Equipment from the designated site without prior notice to and consent from Clean and Green Dumpster, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of Clean and Green Dumpster.
In the event that Clean and Green Dumpster attempts to deliver or pick-up Equipment and is unable to do so for any reason beyond Clean and Green Dumpster’s control, including, but not limited to, overloaded Equipment, low lying power lines or tree branches, blocked access to the delivery or pick-up location, damaged Equipment, locked gates, fences or parking lots, inaccessible driveways and/or the storage of prohibited items or substances in the Equipment (collectively referred to as “dry run”), then Clean and Green Dumpster shall be entitled to an dry run inconvenience fee. The standard dry run inconvenience fee is $140.00; provided that, if Clean and Green Dumpster incurs additional charges, fees, fines, penalties costs and/or expenses related to the dry run, then Clean and Green Dumpster may increase the dry run inconvenience fee in order to recoup any such charges, fees, fines, penalties costs and/or expenses.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that Clean and Green Dumpster is authorized and entitled to charge to Customer’s credit card the amount of any such dry run inconvenience fee. Customer shall be solely responsible for any fees, penalties, fines, assessments, charges, costs and expenses asserted by a third-party (including, without limitation, a towing company) incurred in connection with the movement, placement and/or use of the Equipment. In the event of Customer’s violation and/or breach of the terms of the Rental Agreement (including these Terms and Conditions), Company may, within Company’s sole discretion and without prior notice to Customer and without any liability to Customer, pick-up the Equipment.
In addition, Company may pick-up the Equipment at any time if required to do so by local, county and/or state law or as required by order of any local, county and/or state government or agency.
4. Prices and Payment Terms. Prices for Equipment rentals are stated on the Website, as modified from time to time within the sole discretion of Clean and Green Dumpster; provided that applicable prices for each Equipment rental transaction will be confirmed by Clean and Green Dumpster at the time of Customer’s placement of an order for such Equipment.
Except as otherwise mutually agreed in writing between Customer and Clean and Green Dumpster, Customer will pay Clean and Green Dumpster monthly throughout the applicable rental term via credit card payment. Customer hereby expressly authorizes Clean and Green Dumpster to retain your credit card information and charge your credit on a monthly basis for rental fees and all other charges to which Clean and Green Dumpster is entitled hereunder. Customer acknowledges and agrees that such credit card authorization shall remain valid and in full force and effect during the applicable rental period and for a period of time not to exceed 120 days beyond the last day of your Equipment rental.
If, at any time during a rental term, Clean and Green Dumpster’s authorization to charge your credit card is revoked and/or cancelled by Customer or any third-party, then Clean and Green Dumpster, within its sole discretion, may immediately terminate the Equipment rental and recover the Equipment without notice or liability to Customer, and without prejudice to or waiver of any of Clean and Green Dumpster’s remedies against Customer.
5. Cancellation and Cancellation Fees. Any rental order, once placed with and accepted by Clean and Green Dumpster, may not be cancelled by Customer except upon the consent of Clean and Green Dumpster, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of Clean and Green Dumpster. In the event that Clean and Green Dumpster agrees to accept a cancellation after acceptance of Customer’s order, then Clean and Green Dumpster shall be entitled to a cancellation fee (which may be charged to Customer’s credit card) in the amount $25.00 if the cancellation occurs 24 hours prior to scheduled delivery and a cancellation fee in the amount of $100.00 if the cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the reservation.
6. Weight Restrictions and Overload Fees. Customer is solely responsible for complying with the weight restrictions applicable to the rental Equipment. Customer acknowledges that: (a) each item/unit of Equipment has a designated weight specification and corresponding weight limitation (which varies based on the size and type of the Equipment, as well as other factors); (b) the size and/or volume of the particular item/unit of Equipment is not determinative of the applicable designated weight specification and weight limitation for such item/unit of Equipment; (c) local, municipal, city, county and/or state laws, regulations, rules and ordinances also govern and limit the weight and/or amount of material that can be legally stored in and/or transported in the Equipment; and (d) rain, water, snow, ice permitted by Customer to accumulate in the Equipment can increase (and under certain circumstances) exceed the applicable weight restriction relating to specific Equipment. Customer acknowledges that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for determining the weight restrictions applicable to Customer’s Equipment and for strictly complying with such restrictions, including, but not limited to covering and/or tarping the Equipment in order to prevent rain, water, snow, ice accumulation in the Equipment. Customer hereby acknowledges that Clean and Green Dumpster incurs charges and expenses in connection with the transport of loaded Equipment to landfills, and that such charges and expenses are based upon the weight of the Equipment.
If Customer fails to comply with applicable weight restrictions, Clean and Green Dumpster may incur any pay for charges, expenses, penalties and/or fines from a landfill or other third-party, whether private or public, including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties or other consequential damages (collectively the “Overload Expenses”). In the event that Clean and Green Dumpster incurs any Overload Expenses relating to or in connection with Customer’s failure to comply with applicable weight restrictions, then, in addition to all other remedies to which Clean and Green Dumpster is entitled and in addition to all other amounts, fees, charges and expenses due from Customer to Clean and Green Dumpster (including Customer’s reimbursement of all such Overload Expenses to Clean and Green Dumpster), Customer will pay Clean and Green Dumpster a fee not to exceed the amount of $200.00 per ton in excess of the applicable weight restriction for the Equipment (“Overload Fee”), as determined within the sole discretion of Clean and Green Dumpster. Customer acknowledges and agrees that all Overload Fees assessed by Clean and Green Dumpster against Customer may be charged to Customer’s credit card.
7. Permits. Customer acknowledges that certain locations and/or uses of the Equipment may require a permit, license, certification or other local, municipal, city, county and/or state approval relating to the possession, placement, storage and/or transportation of the Equipment (collectively referred to hereinafter as a “Permit”). Customer represents and warrants to Clean and Green Dumpster that Customer (and not Clean and Green Dumpster) is solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary and required Permits relating to Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment. In the event that Customer fails to obtain and/or maintain all necessary and required Permits, Company may pick-up the Equipment without prior notice to Customer and without any liability to Customer.
8. Prohibited Substances. Customer acknowledges that local, municipal, city, county, state and/or federal laws, regulations, rules and ordinances prohibit the storage of certain items, materials and substances in the Equipment (“Prohibited Substances”). Prohibited Substances include, without limitation, tires, batteries, tree stumps, railroad ties, chemically treated lumber, paints and lacquers, oils, asbestos, infectious waste, contaminated soils and absorbents, inks and resins, industrial drums, water heaters and water tanks, food waste, fuels, adhesives, refrigerants and other toxic and/or hazardous materials and substances. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to Prohibiting Substances, and Customer shall be liable for any charges, expenses, damages, losses, fines and/or penalties (including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties) relating to Customer’s storage and/or transportation of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment.
9. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Clean and Green Dumpster, including its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, counterclaims, suits, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, setoffs, liens, attachments, judgments, debts, fines, penalties, charges, expenses, costs or other liabilities of whatsoever kind or nature (collectively, “Losses”) asserted or alleged by any third-party arising from or related to: (a) Overload Expenses; (b) Customer’s failure to obtain and/or maintain any required Permit; (c) Customer’s use or storage of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment; (d) loss or theft of the Equipment; (e) damage and/or destruction of the Equipment during the applicable rental term; (f) personal injury and/or property damage relating to Customer’s use and/or possession of the Equipment; (g) physical damage to streets, roadways, driveways, walkways, pavement, curbs, wells, irrigation systems, septic systems and/or underground utilities caused by the Equipment (h) Customer’s breach of the these terms and conditions or the terms of any of the Rental Documents; and (i) any fees, penalties, fines, assessments, charges, costs and expenses asserted by a third-party (including, without limitation, a towing company) incurred in connection with the movement, placement and/or use of the Equipment.
10. Waiver; Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF CLEAN AND GREEN DUMPSTER, CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LOSSES AGAINST CLEAN AND GREEN DUMPSTER RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S RENTAL OF THE EQUIPMENT AND/OR CLEAN AND GREEN DUMPSTER’S PERFORMANCE UNDER THE RENTAL DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY, PAVEMENT, CURBING, DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, LANDSCAPING, LAWN, WELLS, IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, SEPTIC SYTEMS AND/OR UNDERGROUND UTILITIES RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE STORAGE OR TRANSPORT OF THE EQUIPMENT IN OR ON CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY FROM LEAKS OR STAINS RELATING TO CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT. THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND CLEAN AND GREEN DUMPSTER MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO CUSTOMER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
11. Governing Law; Severability. Any and all disputes arising from or in connection with the Equipment rental transaction between Clean and Green Dumpster and Customer, including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions, the Rental Documents and/or Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment, shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A., including all matters of construction, validity and performance, without giving effect to the conflict of laws provisions of such State. Any provision hereof which may be prohibited by applicable law shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition and without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.
12. Jurisdiction and Venue. Any action arising from or in connection with the Equipment rental transaction between Clean and Green Dumpster and Customer, including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions, the Rental Documents and/or Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment, shall be commenced and prosecuted in the Court of Hall County, Georgia, U.S.A., or in the United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
13. Assignment. Neither this rental transaction (including the Rental Documents), nor any part or portion of Customer’s performance hereunder is assignable by Customer in whole or part without the prior written consent of Clean and Green Dumpster, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of Clean and Green Dumpster.
14. Reservation of Rights. Clean and Green Dumpster expressly reserves all rights and remedies which are available to it at law or in equity.
15. Entire Agreement and Modification. Upon Clean and Green Dumpster’s acceptance of the Customer’s order for the rental of the Equipment, the terms and conditions set forth herein and as set forth in the Rental Documents (including, but not limited to all requirements as set forth in Clean and Green Dumpster’s Website), shall constitute the entire agreement between Customer and Clean and Green Dumpster, and no statement, correspondence, or other terms shall modify or affect the terms hereof or thereof. No change in these terms and conditions will be valid unless approved by Clean and Green Dumpster in writing.
Clean and Green Dumpster
ADDITIONAL FEES POLICY AND ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CLEAN AND GREEN DUMPSTER (“ the Company”) charges $99 for any canceled orders with less than 24 hours advance notice.
- Customer will accept full responsibility for contents of dumpster and agree to additional charges if the dumpster contains unacceptable materials (see below).
- Do not overload dumpster. A dumpster is overloaded if the contents are above the top of the top rail or exceeds 8000 lbs.
- Please note there is a 3% credit card processing fee for extra charges.
- $150.00 – fee per tree stump.
- $75 per ton will be charged if container is over the allotted weight.
- $10.00 per day after (7 days included) rental period, unless stipulated in a long term contract agreement.
- $35/pc – mattresses.
- $25.00/pc – non-commercial tires, no more than 10 per dumpster.
- $150.00/pc – commercial tires, no more than 2 per dumpster.
- $99.00/trip – relocation (5 mi max).
- $99.00/trip – trip fee for unsuccessful container pick-up or drop-off attempts.
- $80.00/container additional fee beyond the $75 per ton fee if the container is over 8000 lbs (4 tons).
- $99.00 – canceling order or postponing pick of dumpster without giving us a 24 hour notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When scheduling a final pick up please allow 2 business days for service.
- Please leave 12 inches between the trash and on top of the container to ensure we can pick up the dumpster safely.
- Dry Run Charge(s): The Company charges a fee for unsuccessful container pick-up or drop-off attempts. When this happens, we call this a “Trip fee”. When a container is unable to be dropped off or picked up due to the following reasons, a fee is charged to the customer. Valid reasons for us to charge a client the dry run fee include but are not limited to; overloaded containers, low laying power lines or tree branches, cars or any items or materials blocking access to pick up or drop off a container, door open on a container, material heaped up or hanging over the sides of the container, containers that are too heavy to be removed, locked gates or fences, inaccessible driveways or parking lots for any reason(s) out of our control. The trip fee fee is $99. This fee covers drivers pay, fuel, and time for re-routing the drivers planned schedule which takes an immense amount of work.
- Dumpsters are not to be moved by Customers. We will move the dumpsters upon request, however a $99 relocation fee may apply.
- Customer is responsible for any damages done to dumpster (including theft) while on their job site. Costs of damages will be charged back to Customer. To replace stolen dumpster the cost shall be fair average market price NEW.
- Customer will accept full responsibility for dumpster while in their possession which includes any damage to property. Customer is also responsible for damage to driveway, lawn, and other damage to property, which results from delivery and/or pick-up of dumpster regardless of weather conditions. If customer chooses to open rear door of dumpster, they will be responsible for securing the door closed before pick up.
- If a permit is required for dumpster placement, customer is responsible for acquiring such permit. Customer is responsible for fines, impounds or costs incurred from state, county or city jurisdictions while dumpster is on customer job site.
- Customer understands the rental time for the dumpster and that at any time at the Company’s discretion, the dumpster is allowed to be picked up. If monies are owed on the dumpster, the dumpster may not be picked up and the rental clock will continue until all monies are paid. If customer has dumpster removed from property by anyone other than the Company without the written authorization of the Company, this will be viewed as an act of theft and will be turned over for prosecution to the local jurisdiction of law enforcement.
- Customer understands that in the event customer fails to pay in full all monies due, the Company may refer such matters to an attorney, collection agency, or file a lien against serviced property. Customer agrees to pay, in addition to any amount due, all costs incurred by the Company as a result of these actions, including court fees, collection fees and late fees. ($75 fee on returned checks).
- Ordering a container from this web site constitutes a personal guarantee. All information is treated with the strictest confidentiality. By using or engaging in our service(s), you hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions herein. The Company takes all dumpster orders over the phone or via our website. Therefore, we are unable to obtain a written and/or signed service agreement. For all intents and purposes regarding financial and/or legal issues, the terms and conditions found here shall constitute a legally binding service agreement and shall have the same force and effect as a signed service agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE(S).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to either fill out and submit the ONLINE FORM or phone in request when dumpster is ready for pick up. We do not automatically pick up the dumpster after 7 days. Rental time stops once pick up is complete.
- Delivery and Pick Up of Containers / Acts of God – We make every effort possible to ensure timely and reliable delivery and pick up of containers. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. Inclement weather, hazardous roads and driving conditions, traffic delays, motor vehicle accidents, delays at transfer station, equipment failure, etc., happen occasionally and we cannot be responsible for these delays. We CANNOT and DO NOT guaranteed next day service for deliveries or pickups. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our service. We cannot and will not be held responsible for overweight or overloaded dumpsters. In these situations, we do not refund or credit any amount of money. Again, if you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our service. By using our services, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If it rains, snows, sleets, hails, etc. while the dumpster is in your possession, please understand we have no control over these acts of God. This may affect the weight of your dumpster. We do not have in our possession or at our disposal any tools or technology to prevent rain, snow, etc. from entering your dumpster. You always have the option to place a tarp or sheets of plywood or any type of barrier over the dumpster opening to prevent the entry of rain or snow. Additionally, the dumpsters are NOT water-tight and will not hold water beyond the saturation of materials in the dumpster and/or a minimal pooling on the floor of the dumpster. Please understand that the Company has to pay for the disposal of the contents of your dumpster. We are charged based on weight, and if a dumpster is heavier because of water saturation, we still have to pay for that additional weight.
- Credit Card Authorization: Due to the fact that we accept payment via credit card by phone before delivery of the container and due to a certain level of uncertainty, because fees and or charges can apply after the initial dumpster order, you agree and give authorization to the Company to retain your credit card information for up to 120 days beyond the last day of your container rental and to charge your credit card for any fees or charges that may apply which are covered in the terms and conditions above.
- PERMISSIBLE WASTE. While Company’s containers are in Customer’s possession, Customer shall only be permitted to place or allow to be placed only one of the following as Permissible Waste in Company’s containers:
- Construction/Demolition Waste means waste building materials and rubble resulting from construction, remodeling, repair, and demolition operations on pavements, houses, commercial buildings and other structures. Such waste include, but are not limited to, wood, bricks, metal, concrete, wall board, paper, cardboard, inert waste landfill material, and other non-putrescible wastes which have a low potential for groundwater contamination. Construction/demolition waste does not include asbestos containing materials.
- Municipal Solid Waste means any solid waste derived from households, including garbage and trash, and means solid waste from single-family and multifamily residences, hotels and motels, bunkhouses, campgrounds, picnic grounds, and day-use recreation areas. The term includes yard trimmings and commercial solid waste, but does not include solid waste from mining, agricultural, or silvicultural operations or industrial processes or operations.
- Organic and Brush Waste means leaves, brush, grass, clippings, shrub and tree prunings, discarded Christmas trees, nursery and greenhouse vegetative residuals, and vegetative matter resulting from landscaping development and maintenance other than mining, agricultural, and silvacultural operations.
- Concrete and Heavy Duty Scrap means waste that is predominantly concrete, rubble, bricks, metal scrap, and/or other dense materials.
- Regular and Commercial Tires
- Roof shingles
- IMPERMISSIBLE WASTE.While Company’s dumpsters are in Customer’s possession, Customer shall NOT place or allow to be placed Impermissible Waste, including but not limited to, any of the following kinds of waste:
- Biomedical Waste: Biomedical Waste means any solid waste which contains pathological waste, biological waste, cultures, and stocks of infectious agents and associated biologicals, contaminated animal carcasses (body parts, their bedding, and other waste from such animals), chemotherapy waste, discarded medical equipment and parts, not including expendable supplies and materials, which have not been decontaminated.
- Hazardous Waste: Hazardous Waste means any solid waste which has been defined as hazardous waste in regulations promulgated by the Board of Natural Resources, Chapter 391-3-11.
- Industrial Waste: Industrial Waste means solid waste generated by manufacturing or industrial processes that is not a hazardous waste regulated under the Hazardous Waste Management Act and regulations promulgated by the Board of Natural Resources, Chapter 391-3-11. Such waste includes, but is not limited to, wastes resulting from the following manufacturing processes: Electric power generation; fertilizer/agricultural chemicals; food and related products/by-products; inorganic chemicals; iron and steel manufacturing; leather and leather products; nonferrous metals manufacturing/foundries; plastics and resins manufacturing; pulp and paper industry; rubber and miscellaneous plastic products; stone, glass, clay, and concrete products; textile manufacturing; transportation equipment; and water treatment.
- Sludge: Sludge means and solid, semi-solid, or liquid waste generated from a municipal, commercial, or industrial wastewater treatment plant, water supply treatment plant, or air pollution control facility exclusive of the treated effluent from a wastewater treatment plant.
- Appliances: Household appliances include, but are not limited to, washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioners, and water heaters.
- Other Impermissible Materials means railroad ties, liquid waste, materials containing free flowing liquid, lead acid batteries, asbestos, paint, radioactive waste, pesticide, pesticide residue or similar deleterious materials possessing the capability to contaminate soil, water, or air which could create a threat to human health and the environment during pre-processing, processing, or post-processing.
Materials Not Accepted
The following items are unacceptable for pickup: hazardous materials, food waste, liquid waste and materials containing free flowing liquid, lead acid batteries, asbestos, paint, radioactive or industrial waste, scrap tires*, pesticide residue or similar deleterious materials possessing the capability to contaminate soil water or air which could create a threat to human health and the environment during pre-processing, processing, or post processing. (Fine of $25 for each violation) Example: 3 buckets of paint 3 X $25 = $75. We do accept mattresses, but an additional charge of $35 per mattress will be charged due to the $35 per a mattress charge the landfill charges us.
* Call for pricing.
Concrete / Brick / Dirt heavy loads must not exceed 8000 lbs. Inert loads, such as tree debris and concrete, must be “clean” which means no other debris can mixed in with the load. This is because C&D landfills are beginning to not accept trees and concrete. These inert items must to go to an “Inert Landfill” that only accepts inert debris. Violation of this term will result in a $125 charge due to the fact the Company has to separate the load at their yard before transporting to the Inert Landfill.